Social Work Access Course

Social Work Access Course-11
Please ensure that you are clear of university entry requirements for international students.

Please ensure that you are clear of university entry requirements for international students.

Tags: Thesis Statement For Cause And Effect Essay On SmokingDraft Bibliography Term PaperEssay Tungkol Sa Buhay Ni RizalCover Letter For A Law Internship2002 Ap Bio Essay AnswersDissertation Thesis StatementTrig Homework SolverAmerican Vs Import Cars EssayProfessional Essay WritingCreative Writing Classes Bay Area

Students who would like to apply but find that their qualifications don’t meet the entry criteria are encouraged to contact us on 01752 305300 to discuss a suitable alternative course.

Entry Requirements for International Students The College welcomes applications from international students, however you are strongly recommended to clarify with your chosen university your responsibilities as an international student.

Course Code: BELFT Level: 3Subject area: Access to HEAwarding body: CAVAQualification: Access Course type: Full-time Time of Day: Daytime Duration: One year When you'll study: Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, 9.00am - 5.00pm Choose A Start Date & Apply Access to Higher Education courses are designed for students aged 19 or over.

If you are aged 18 or under, this course may not be suitable for you.

You may be required to study GCSEs in English, maths or science depending on your career and university aspirations.

Please note the College course title is a suggested progression route, you must check with your preferred higher education institution to ensure that this course meets their entry requirements.Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded an Access to Higher Education Diploma (Health and Social Care). It is essential that you are aware if your university course requires you to have prior experience before applications are made.The social work course requires all applicants to have completed work (paid or voluntary) in a relevant sector.It is up to you if wish to enrol on GCSEs alongside your diploma, if you do not currently hold a recent C qualification.Your chosen university may not require its applicants to have GCSE or may be happy with previously achieved qualifications, such as O Level, level 2, etc.Although it does not affect your achievement of an Access Diploma it may compromise your place at university if you achieve the Access Diploma but do not achieve your GCSEs.Some universities encourage applicants to apply for university without GCSEs and complete equivalences between application and enrolment with the university (again, this is something you have to clarify).Please contact us on [email protected] or 01752 305300 if you would like any help discussing alternative options.Do you want to retrain for a qualified role in healthcare, social work or social care?Alternatively, you may wish to study your GCSEs the year before or after Access study.GCSE classes are held during the day and in the evening.


Comments Social Work Access Course

The Latest from ©